Manufacturing Plant Engineer
Cabinetworks Group Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY FOR THE MANUFACTURING PLANT ENGINEER:
Responsible for managing all Plant and Facility engineering projects. Provide maintenance support and management of plant’s equipment and facility. May handle environmental reporting and compliance as facility dictates.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE MANUFACTURING PLANT ENGINEER::
- Prepare capital and expense projects including definition of project and costing.
- Prepare all engineering prints, Statement of Work and related Request For Quotes (RFQ) and manage contractors though implementation of project.
- Proactively identify facility and equipment needs and manage performance to achieve established thresholds.
- Continuous improve the reliability of the facilities and equipment including operating cost reductions.
- Provide engineering support to plant as needed and ensure day-to-day maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of new product development process including definition of manufacturing capability requirements to ensure facility has manufacturing capability to produce products.
- Ensure equipment satisfies internal and external requirements for safe operation.
- Manage environmental reporting and compliance as facility dictates.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS FOR THE MANUFACTURING PLANT ENGINEER:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 3 years engineering project management and/or engineering/maintenance management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Sound knowledge of Manufacturing Electrical and Mechanical Systems.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen activities and Six Sigma processes.
- Ability to manage multiple project work teams using applied principles of project management.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships and work collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel up to 10% including international.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS FOR THE MANUFACTURING PLANT ENGINEER::
- 5 years engineering project management and/or engineering/maintenance management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification or comparable problem-solving certification.
Cabinetworks GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing organization with great benefits and great people!
Cabinetworks Group is the largest independently owned manufacturer and distributor of cabinets in the United States. Cabinetworks Group offers a highly diverse product portfolio of framed and frameless cabinetry that spans the continuum from value-priced options to truly custom. Our business is built on strong relationships with dealers, home centers, and single-family and multi-family home builders. Cabinetworks Group is home to iconic brands including Advanta®, Cabinets 2000, Cardell®, DesignCraft®, Echelon®, KraftMaid®, Master WoodCraftTM, MasterCraftTM, Medallion®, Merillat®, ModicoTM, QualityCabinetsTM, Schuler®, SerenadeTM, Smart®, Studio Full AccessTM, and Yorktowne®. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Cabinetworks Group has manufacturing facilities and service centers strategically located through the United States.
217 Lamoka Rd. SayreAllentown, PA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cabinetworks Group