Facilities & Maintenance Manager
Cabinetworks Group Fort Wayne, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Work in beautiful Culver, Indiana and bring your Maintenance experience with you!
Perks and Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, vision & Life Insurances
- Company Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Paid vacation in first year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Yearly evaluations and merit increases
- Excellent product discounts
Job Responsibilities of the Facilities Maintenance Manager:
- Supervises, plans, schedules and prioritizes work for all maintenance and tool room personnel, providing expertise and guidance in the performance of their function.
- Coordinates outside contracting services for any work to the facilities or maintenance/engineering projects.
- Manages all budgets relating to the maintenance department and all manufacturing maintenance accounts.
- Continuously improve the preventative maintenance program in support of divisional/corporate Lean Initiatives, including root cause analysis. Administrator of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System); establishes and maintains the PM program including planning, scheduling and prioritization of this system.
- Accepts or rejects work orders, providing estimates for make/buy decisions. Approves and purchases repair parts, contractor work and work order materials.
- Maintains contact with all environmental regulatory agencies; keeping informed from federal, state and local authorities on regulations regarding all aspects of environmental regulation. Ensures that environmental records are maintained and all requests for permits and reporting are completed on time.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of tool room activities, including mfg. support activities for continuous improvement, safety, upkeep etc. Responsible for the development and administration and oversight of the Industrial Safety Programs and Procedures for facility including LOTO, Hoists and Cranes, Ladder, Fork Lift etc.
Preferred Experience of the Facilities Maintenance Manager:
A minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Facilities Maintenance/Plant Engineering and environmental role in a manufacturing environment. Strong supervisory skills, including excellent organizational and communication skills. Previous hands-on maintenance background. Knowledge of CMMS system preferred.
Keywords: Facility Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Foreman, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor, Production Crew Supervisor, Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Cabinetworks GroupWhy Work Here?
Growing organization with great benefits and great people!
Cabinetworks Group is the largest independently owned manufacturer and distributor of cabinets in the United States. Cabinetworks Group offers a highly diverse product portfolio of framed and frameless cabinetry that spans the continuum from value-priced options to truly custom. Our business is built on strong relationships with dealers, home centers, and single-family and multi-family home builders. Cabinetworks Group is home to iconic brands including Advanta®, Cabinets 2000, Cardell®, DesignCraft®, Echelon®, KraftMaid®, Master WoodCraftTM, MasterCraftTM, Medallion®, Merillat®, ModicoTM, QualityCabinetsTM, Schuler®, SerenadeTM, Smart®, Studio Full AccessTM, and Yorktowne®. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Cabinetworks Group has manufacturing facilities and service centers strategically located through the United States.
515 Mills St. CulverFort Wayne, IN
Real EstateView all jobs at Cabinetworks Group