Home Remodel Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cabinets and Flooring Plus is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that our sales representatives are happiest when achieving their greatest potential. One of the owners and General Manager began his career in an entry-level sales position. We hire, train, and promote talented individuals with a drive to succeed. We are committed to empowering our sales professionals by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and military-friendly environment by giving all people equal opportunities to succeed.
The Sales Role
Interviewing now - As a full-time entry-level sales representative, we’re preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. You’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive sales presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. First 60 days you participate in daily sales and product training. After successful completion of sales training a hybrid work based out of home with weekly sales meetings.
- Promotion of CFP's products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations to new construction builders, remodelers, and homeowners.
- Participation in ongoing sales and product training
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity, and resolve
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives in human interaction
- BA/BS preferred
Cabinets and Flooring Plus
9559 Hamburg RdCharleston, SC
Get fresh Home Remodeling Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.