Cabinet Detailer & Design Specialist / Customer Service Administrator
Cabinet Outsource, Inc. Brea, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
We are seeking a Cabinet Detailer & Design Specialist / Customer Service Administrator to join our team! You will be responsible for design and detailing cabinets and closets for client base. Helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Order entry into manufacturing software programs.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Detailing and designing cabinet & closet parts.
- Provide information about cabinet and closet products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Data Entry into QuickBase software system and review of data.
- Work with manufacturing and other departments.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of cabinet and closet manufacturing.
- Cabinet Ware, Cabinet Vision, Microvellum, Blue Cell, or other cabinet related software experience helpful.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cabinet Outsource, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing fast paced company with growth potential.
Cabinet Outsource is an industry leading custom cabinet manufacturer and CNC job shop. Cabinet Outsource is a fast growing company with an exciting atmosphere, with growth opportunities.
110 Arovista Cir BreaBrea, CA