We are seeking a team player to drive efficiency and orderly processes within our company to enhance our teams productivity and help us to achieve further growth for the firm. We need someone to develop and implement training processes and systems for the company while learning the kitchen and bath business in depth.
Responsibilities for Training Coordinator
- Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve
- Measure employee's information retention rates by issuing assessments
- Create printed and instructional materials to be used in training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction
- Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed within the company promoting the course and necessary details
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing each year's training courses and materials for each department
Qualifications for Training Coordinator
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficient using Computers
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials
- Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for all departments
- Positive Attitude
Why Work Here?Cabinet Genies has been proudly serving customers in the SWFL area for over 40 years now. Our family owned and operated company, specializes in delivering high quality, kitchens, bathrooms, closets, and outdoor living spaces. We serve private residents and commercial operations with the Lee, Charlotte, and Collier County areas.
We devote ourselves to honesty, hard work, and client education, while delivering beautiful designs and top-notch customer service.