Works with Group Sales Managers, Team Leads and the Merchandise Manager to present merchandise and create displays in a visually appealing manner to promote and support our sales efforts. Displays include bust forms, mannequins, props, product and village layouts and taxidermy. Position will also execute seasonal and promotional display changes.
1. Partners with Merchandise Manager and all Department Managers to execute product presentation displays, visual prop elements, signing for special events, bust form and mannequins displays and other regionally appropriate displays.
2. Works with all departments and associates to ensure merchandise and visual presentation standards are set and maintained at the highest level.
3. Knows and supports all company merchandise presentation policies, cheat sheets and signage standards. Will help execute those standards and assure compliance with and consistency of throughout the retail store.
4. Supports the company's commitment to delivering world class customer service and ensuring a pleasant, safe, and productive shopping experience for all guests.
5. Partners with the Maintenance Manager in reporting needs for display and taxidermy upkeep including large scale project execution.
6. Partners with the Merchandise Manager to manage monthly budgets in balance with visual presentation supply needs.
7. Completes assignments on the web page portal each month to upload a corporate determined set of photos and/or other directives; communicates any resulting opportunities and feedback to store management.
8. Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analys
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
High School education or equivalent
Computer literate with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft software programs
1-2 years retail merchandising experience preferred, i.e., working with displays, shop layouts, visual props, etc.
Ability to positively partner with various members of store management and associates in a productive manner
Ability to write business correspondence as required
Demonstrated customer service skills
Must be able to stand for extended periods
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Ability to stand, walk, climb and/or negotiate into tight spaces on occasion in order to set visual displays
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Basic working knowledge of simple power tools is preferred
Ability to manage several priorities simultaneously
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops at http://www.basspro.com/ is North America's premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father's liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with Cabela's at http://www.cabelas.com/ to create a "best-of-the-best" experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group at http://www.whiterivermg.com/ , offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big Cedar Lodge at http://www.bigcedar.com/ , America's Premier Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as "one of America's Best Employers."