Lincoln, NE (Base Camp)
Responsible for analysis and execution of CLUB acquisition, activation and retention strategies. Lead small to medium scale projects and execute new and existing activities that support overall strategies. Requirement to access the 16 digit account number.
• Analyze existing marketing strategies to identify opportunities to enhance CLUB acquisition, activation and retention. Create and review reports and analysis to determine how key business drivers can be manipulated through marketing programs and/or enhanced operations.
• Analyze, develop and execute marketing processes to support marketing strategies. Identify and execute process improvements and maintain accurate documentation of processes. Ensure effective and efficient integration with other business units.
• Develop and manage projects thru development and execution of project plans and timelines. Manage project expenses to budget. Develop creative and copy to support projects, oversee communication plan to customers and integration with brand management strategies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners through regular, proactive communication. Coordinate and execute training on projects.
• Be knowledgeable of federal, state, Visa and PCI compliance guidelines and regulations and relevant business trends. Ensure project and process compliance with all relevant regulations and enhance with business trend knowledge.
Education & Experience Description:
• Analysis and project management experience preferred
• Strong communication (written and verbal), mediation (conflict resolution) and facilitation skills
• Self starter; demonstrates personal initiative and willingly assumes responsibility and ownership
• Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Customer focused behavior
• Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self education and development
• Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint software
• Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show commitment to the Company’s Core Values
• Available to travel up to 25% of the time for training, partner collaboration, etc.