JOB DESCRIPTION – Ecommerce Manager
Cabeau began with a quest for a travel pillow that actually works…
As a professional basketball player, David Sternlight traveled a lot, often cramped and uncomfortable, especially at 6’8″ tall. Determined to create a better travel experience for himself and others, David began to design the first travel pillow that actually works. In 2009, after months of development, the revolutionary Cabeau Evolution® Pillow was born.
Cabeau’s patented travel pillows, comfort products, and innovative accessories can be found in over 110 countries worldwide. Our products have set new industry standards for superior craftsmanship, quality, and comfort. We are honored to have received numerous travel industry awards that recognize our commitment to excellence in providing our customers with innovative travel accessories as well as our dedication to improving the world around us.
The Amazon Ecommerce Manager is a newly created position to grow the current Amazon business and take it to the next level. What makes for an ideal candidate is first and foremost about a driven personality who stops at nothing to get results. Under the supervision of the VP of Global Marketing, this position is an amazing opportunity for the right individual who is hungry to learn and grow, making it happen within a dynamic marketing team who’s excited to grow the company together.
· Self-starter mindset with creative ability to initiate and drive results as a leader, team collaborator and individual contributor,
· Strong attention to detail and relentless pursuit of excellence
· Operate Amazon Seller Central on a day to day basis to ensure our products generate sales and enhance product ranking
o Create, optimize, and manage Sponsored Products, Product Display and Headline Search Campaigns against overall sales and ACoS% goals.
o Construct new campaigns for new products, shifting and adapting Amazon business direction and campaigns as necessary, to improve account performance and eCommerce sales
· Drive towards KPIs including revenue growth, campaign performance, daily ad spend ROI and conversion rates.
· Manage and coach direct report and external agency partners towards the same result
· Amazon reporting and analytics, providing executive summaries and recommendations
o Understanding of SEO and PPC driven tasks which include keyword research, on-page optimization and off-page optimization
o Continuously audit our product catalog to ensure product listings are fully optimized (including product title, descriptions, images, keywords, and other content).
· Train direct report and internal cross-functional team on Amazon best practices and success to rally the cross-functional collaboration necessary for sustained growth in purchase order volume at the Amazon Marketplace.
· Monitoring listings for unauthorized 3rd party sellers, suppressed items, and pricing fluctuations to ensure we win the “Buy Box”.
- Proven results at Amazon.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Amazon Seller/Vendor Central: 5+ years
- Ecommerce: 3+ years
- Candidate will be required to provide results and referrals
- Any relevant training or certification a plus
AMAZING BENEFITS including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k, stock options, occasional catered meals, animal-friendly workplace, free parking in covered Warner Center parking structure, monthly Cabeau Cares charity event, monthly beach outing (during the summer months), spontaneous team get-togethers, welcome aboard Cabeau Swag Bag, generous holiday, vacation and sick day policy, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks, and much, much more!
JOB TYPE: Full-time, based in Cabeau HQ in beautiful Warner Center in Woodland Hills, CA