National Sales Manager - custom HVAC - Covington
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: National Sales Manager
Location: Covington, GA
Status: Full Time with full benefits
Compensation: Base $80-100K / OTE $150K++
Benefits: 401K, Health Plan, Bonuses, Monthly Lunches, and Company Sponsored Team-building Events
Our client is a leading manufacturer of commercial dehumidifiers with a climate controlled, modern manufacturing plant in Covington, GA. They have been in business over 20 years and have approximately 25 employees.
We are looking for a National Sales Manager to work with their inside sales team, representatives, and engineering staff to generate a world-class sales experience that will successfully generate both opportunities and wins for the company. This position would lead the sales team to help realize their sales growth potential and enrich the lives of our customers. This position will impact and shape their future success. We are looking for someone self-motivated, positive, and excited about making an impact, innovations, and world-class customer service.
- Develop and implement a national sales strategy
- Lead and support a nationwide sales team to meet our goals
- Partner with reps to develop and nurture relationships with new and existing customers
- Work with marketing team to ensure sales strategy is being supported
- Perform research to identify new customers and market opportunities
- Generate quotes for all products and support we offer
- Visit customers to establish productive relationships and gain details needed for effective quoting
- Work with IAT owner and inside personnel to gather needed information from the customer
- Provide status reports and forecasts on health and direction of sales throughout the organization
- Create presentations and conduct training classes on our product and their functioning
- Grow sales team as needed to support sales strategy year over year
- Work with key customers from quote to installation of products. Including issue resolution.
- Help develop new products and sales strategies to meet the market needs
- Supporting and answering customer and job site questions
- Help develop strategic relations with potential business partners and suppliers
- Manage the sales budget
- Bachelors in Business or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience as a national sales manager
- Min. 5 years of sales experience
- Working knowledge of manufacturing
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Professional, positive, and motivated personality
- Masters degree in business
- Experience with dehumidifiers
- Based out of Atlanta or the southeast US
- Good technical writing skills.
- Lean experience
Cabana Consulting, IncWhy Work Here?
Down to earth, hard working, and great atmosphere!
BusinessView all jobs at Cabana Consulting, Inc