DotNet/Angular Developer - Remote / Telecommute
- January 05, 2023
- $45 Hourly
- Work in an agile team to develop, maintain, and support multi-tier high-performance web-based and WPF applications.
- Provide and promote software engineerings coding practices and standards.
- Work closely with the Product Owner and team to understand business process workflows.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum teams while building *** applications and interfaces.
- Deploy and support applications across multiple development platforms.
- Integrate front-end GUIs with back-end databases, APIs, and other computational frameworks.
- Provide accurate scoping and estimation of development efforts for projects based on product requirements.
- Ensure that projects are developed by DSIs Software Engineering architectural and UI/UX standards.
- Differentiating factors Azure/AWS experience, Angular experience.
- BS computer science/software engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in developing software web applications in a scrum setting using MS . NET/SQL technologies.
- The ideal candidate is a full-stack developer.
- Experience using established engineering methodologies through all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Azure cloud services is a plus.
TechnologyView all jobs at CYNET SYSTEMS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?