Service Desk Position Information
Cyber Advisors, Inc. has been the recipient of multiple Top Companies to Work For awards by both Twin Cities Magazine and Star Tribune. Come and join a team where we solve a wide array of technology tasks, build individual skill sets, and have a good time doing it!
We are looking to add a IT Service Desk Technician to our team. Cyber Advisors provides employees opportunities for growth and learning while servicing a dynamic customer base. Our customers depend on us as their technology consultants and you will be expected to play a major role in our growth and success. You will also build your own skill set as you are exposed to many different types of applications, environments, and platforms.
Examples of Work Performed
- Balance daily work load, answering and prioritizing calls and tickets
- Install, support and troubleshoot software and hardware issues remotely
- Gather technical information for Engineer or on-site escalations
- Be part of rotation responding to after-hours calls and emergencies to mitigate client downtime
- Perform on-site dispatches at client sites when necessary
- Maintain client accounts with special attention to security on all data and voice systems
- Exceed customer expectations of service and know-how on a daily basis
- Maintain internal knowledgebase and ticketing information on an ongoing basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: MCSA or two-year college degree in Information Technology; or equivalent experience.
- The Cyber Advisors Service Desk is not an entry level position and will require a combination of skills and experience for consideration.
- Two years related experience with helpdesk/desktop support in a professional environment
- Call center or client-facing experience
- Strong PC Operating System, hardware, and networking fundamentals
- Active Directory: managing user accounts, security groups, and permissions
- LAN Fundamentals: file servers, file and folder permissions, print servers
- ISP Flow/Outage Fundamentals
- Spam Filtering Fundamentals
- Data Backup and Restore Fundamentals
- Security: identifying and resolving malicious software issues
- Highly competitive pay based on experience
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- Cyber Advisors fully pays Medical and Dental plan for employee
- 401k with employer matching
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Bonuses eligible
- Vacation and paid time off
- Working with dynamic clients and the latest coolest technology
If you are a hard-working, easy-going and experienced individual with a strong work ethic, we'd love to talk to you.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.