We’re looking for passionate game developers (Unity) who have prior experience shipping games for mobile and tablet devices. Join a team of leading developers of casino-style, free-to-play games. We are looking for team players who know the tricks/shortcuts to work quickly in Unity. You’ll work on-site in our Las Vegas studio in a fun and energetic environment with a fast-growing company. Work with other talented engineers to architect, scope, and implement game features.
We have multiple Unity roles available (Gameplay Engineers, Tech Artists, etc.) and look forward to connecting with you!
• Use Unity/Unity’s Animation system, Shuriken, spites, sprite sheets, asset bundles, uGUI and Tweens to cater the best UX.
• Debug problems and ship great, successful games!
• 2(ish) years of professional game development experience
• Experience with Unity development and a good understanding of C#
• Experience shipping one (1) or more free-to-play mobile games using the Unity 3D engine
• Experience working in teams and a typical development reporting structure
• The following experience would be a plus: Tool dev, Native iOS and Android, Platform software architecture, Jira and Confluence, Jenkins and Continuous Integration, Git
• Bachelor of Science or higher in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Environment: Employees love what they are doing and here’s why:
- Accelerated Career path – A challenging job, ability to take ‘ownership’ of your work, freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills.
- Great ideas and hard work are not only appreciated – they are rewarded!
- Regular company outings, game room (of course!), stocked snack pantry and daily catered lunches...and an on-site exercise facility to burn off any extra calories.