A Shift Supervisor is a key leader supporting the CVS Store Management team in driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager or Operations Supervisor onsite, the Shift Supervisor leads the store staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
Work effectively with store management and store crews
Supervise the store's crew through assigning, directing and following up of all
Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
2. Customer Service
Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
Execute the displays, sign and inventory of weekly, promotional, and seasonal
Execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise
Reset departments following POGs
- Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills.
- Advanced communication skills and supervision skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
- Experience as a retail supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health ser