CLIENT is looking for dynamic, dedicated employees to work in our Customer Relations Department. This position will be responding to inbound calls related to COVID-19 inquiries from customers. Potential exists to convert into a permanent position (different call center program at the same site) after at least 90 days of service. If selected for conversion, candidate will be provided an application for Rhode Island Pharmacy Tech I license. They will have to submit the form and pay a small fee to have an employer-sponsored license in place prior to conversion date.
• Flexibility to work the available schedules
• Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Proficient in MS Office Preferred
Bi-lingual a plus