CVS Health has a powerful purpose - "Helping people on their path to better health." To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. At Omnicare, we support our company's purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities. You will be responsible for managing local client relationships and developing the client relationship as the liaison between Senior Living clients and the enterprise. You will report to a Region Director of Senior Living Account Management. Clients may consist of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Living, PACE, Group Homes or similar type communities.
You will accomplish this by:
- Build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show value
- Develop cadence of regular, proactive client meetings to establish strong connectivity with key stakeholders; deliver quarterly Executive Reviews to facility leadership to review business deliverables and evaluate new opportunities
- Identify at-risk accounts and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address customer risks and opportunities, update customer on progress
- Manage routine client support activities and resolution of routine to complex client issues and requests
- Partner with Account Executives to deliver initiatives at community level for National and Regional accounts
- Assess client needs by partnering with community leadership and present Omnicare value proposition for new products and services to grow base
- Manage community expectations of contractual covenants
- Assist on all contract renewals within assigned book of business
- Responsible for activities associated in on-boarding new communities
- Operate with strong business acumen and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends, and be recognized as a local expert in the Senior Living space
This territory will cover Denver, Aurora, Lakewood & Golden and could require some overnight travel at times.
- At least 1 year of Account Management experience
- Ability to travel regularly, up to 50%
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license and a personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Past Senior Living industry-related experience
- Track record of performing under pressure, adapting to changing dynamics, and finding solutions that lead to client satisfaction
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
**It's a new day in health care.**
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.