- Expired: July 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: San Mateo, CA
Internal Job ID: 496371
We are currently representing several clients (public & pre-ipo) in the Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Investment Banking industries who are looking for Senior Accountants. These are contract-to-hire and/or contract roles which will be reporting into the Accounting Manager or Controller and can start immediately. The general responsibilities for the position are:
- Responsible for the monthly general ledger close process including preparation of the journal entries, monthly accruals, and balance sheets reconciliations in the areas of responsibility.
- Support the accounting team’s commitment to timely and accurately process accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley (“SOX”), and internal controls.
- Review of accruals and pre-pays
- Account and bank reconciliations
- Assist with financial statement preparation
- Work with auditors as required
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Pay is $45-$60/hr DOE
For immediate consideration and further details, please apply directly to posting with updated resume.
AddressSan Mateo, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CVPartners