CVPartners Bothell, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Payroll Clerk
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Bothell WA
Job Title: Payroll Clerk
Location: Bothell, WA
Job ID: 491356
Eastside fast-growing biotech company is seeking a Payroll Clerk to join their team on a direct-hire basis! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within payroll but little to no payroll processing experience is required. 1-3 years of relevant experience within an area of accounting (Payroll, AP, AR, Bookkeeping,) and a positive attitude is required! **Ability to work in-office in the Bothell/Woodinville area is required, please do not apply if you live outside of the greater Seattle area.**
This person will work closely with the Payroll Manager and focus on the Time and Attendance function within payroll:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timecards: monitor and handle corrections as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Communicate and contact supervisors and managers as often as needed to meet payroll time and attendance deadlines.
- Own PTO and general time-off requests. This will include the troubleshooting of any issues within ADP.
- Prep payroll batches for multiple business divisions.
- Utilize payroll software (ADP) to upkeep employee data and make changes/updates as needed to employee profiles.
- Take on ad-hoc special projects as requested to audit accuracy of payroll information.
- Take ownership of child support orders, wages and garnishments. Handle all verification of employment request pertaining to garnishments
Job Requirements and Desired Skillset:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience: a genuine interest in learning and developing payroll-focused career is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office—Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Stellar attention to detail and prioritization skills with ability to meet tight deadlines as needed.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Team player mentality is desired: ability to handle instruction and work with tight-knit team
- Problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, or a similar system is a huge plus but not a hard requirement.
- Experience with accounting practices and procedures is desired.
- AA or BA is a plus but not hard requirement.
Finance and Insurance