If you are an accomplished, determined Senior Accountant then we are looking for you! As a Senior Accountant you will assume an expanded role by assisting the Account Manager with training staff accountants as well as interfacing with other departments. The ideal candidate will have all around technical accounting experience, including audit! You MUST have an active CPA.
Other day to day responsibilities include:
Job Requirements/ Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have public accounting experience
- CPA required
- 3-10+ years of diverse accounting experience this includes at least 3 busy seasons in external audit or transaction services with a Big 4 or national CPA firm
- Assists with audits, compliance, and tax-related activities
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus.
- Strong general accounting knowledge – Month/Year End Close, General Ledger, Financial/SEC Reporting, Consolidations, Financial Analysis, Controllership, Transaction Services, etc.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. GAAP and FASB rules and standards
- Training and/or experience with IFRS a plus
- ERP/Financial Performance Management Software user experience preferred. Desirable systems include: SAP (including Business Warehouse), Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, PeopleSoft, or JD Edwards
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability