LOVE the person to person interaction in your current industry, but tired of feeling like you're stuck in a dead end job? Have you been working hard, only for someone else to take the credit?
Royal Executives is looking for a competitive, sports-minded individual with experience in the restaurant, retail, and customer service industries to fill an immediate opening for a Brand Ambassador. The right candidate will love the thrill of a challenge, the excitement of working in a team, and the drive of tackling new advertising campaigns.
Our firm’s edge is the ability to provide measurable results with their marketing efforts directly to their clients. This team believes that as a team there is nothing more important than the growth of their employees. The future marketing managers of our client’s company are going to develop from entry level people today that they cultivate into leaders in the advertising industry. This rapid growth is a result of the acquisition of this firm’s largest client to date, the national leader in telecommunications to our client portfolio.
Our firm is in immediate need of a Brand Ambassador to provide support in developing the marketing department. As a Brand Ambassador, you will develop strategic, proactive marketing campaigns to create a positive brand experience and meet sales goals for prestigious clientele. Candidates who possess sports experience or excel in a fast, high-pressure environment have the best chance of succeeding in our client’s organization and growing into a marketing management role.
Responsibilities of the Brand Ambassador:
- Interact at on-site with clients' customers in order to promote clients’ products and services and increase sales.
- Impact sales results by performing product demonstrations and developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute and plan marketing campaigns depending on expertise.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs for clients and develop strategies for various market segments.
- Provide project support to ensure campaign success.
- Publicize campaign and work with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
What we look for:
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
• 4 Year degree preferred
• 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or management experience preferred
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills