We offer a short-term summer internships. Being in a rewarding, creative atmosphere in our office, interns can expect to work on a variety of tasks similar to entry-level staff, and the tasks will vary depending on our current needs. This is a great opportunity to make new connections and gain real-world experience! We are looking for someone to help in our sales and marketing department.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
Student Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an university for a Communications, Economics, Management Science, Marketing, and or a Business degree equivalent.
- Good listening skills, willingness to learn from others, and a strong work ethic.
- Social media marketing savvy (Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Houzz/Yelp)
- Currently eligible to work in the USA.
- Great on the phone! People skills is a must!
- Willing to try new things and perhaps fail. Sales and marketing is a numbers game. You can't make a shot you don't take.
- Ability to plan events. Not just ordering pizzas, but being able to plan an event to host and entertain our business partners.
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Graphic and rendering skills using software such as Photoshop, InDesign, SketchUp, 3DMax, Rhino
- Video creation and editing skills is a plus!
- Presentation and analytical skills is a plus!