Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote US
- Posted: over a month ago
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We've consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
We are looking for innovative Full-stack Software Engineers to join our growing development team! In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. You will be involved in all stages and all areas of software development including architecture design, performance evaluation, code review, and internal tool management.
Join our team and you will have the opportunity to work on development projects across all CURO brands and products and continuously learn the latest and greatest from our best-in-class developers and work in one of the hottest spaces, FinTech.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, influence technical decision-making on software product features, product strategy, etc.
- Contribute to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Work in Azure DevOps to enhance our automated test and deployment pipelines
- Work closely with business partners to design, build, and support new products and features in our customer-focused mobile-first web applications
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a full stack development role
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming patterns and practices
- Experience with Web Services, Browser Debugging, GIT, JSON, Single-Page Application
- Proven success leading projects from start to finish with strong ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing
- Experience designing and developing cloud-based solutions
What will set you apart:
- You have experience in one or more of the following: .NET core, EF Core, WEB API
- DevOps experience with builds and releases
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Microservices Architecture
- Prior experience in Financial Industry
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
CURO Financial Technologies Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at CURO Financial Technologies Corporation