Collections Customer Service Representative
CURO Financial Technologies Corporation Wichita, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we offer.
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We've consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center, and a track record of new product innovation!
Join our growing and passionate Collections Team. We are hiring a team of 10-15 people to join our August class where you will receive best in class training and be well equipped to provide outstanding client support from the comfort of your home!
We are accepting and hiring candidates who live in Wichita so you are within a commutable distance to attend quarterly team get-togethers and once a year, join the broader customer service team at our Headquarters to celebrate our wins as a team and company!What you will be doing:
- Work with customers to determine the appropriate repayment options according to the language of Company loan agreements
- Accurately document each call in the system according to notation guidelines and update account information
- Comply with Safety and Security standards / procedures, FDCPA, and PCI compliance guidelines
- Follow all Company guidelines and standards throughout your customer interactions and
- Escalate any trending or urgent system issue or process
- Take the initiative to make things better and provide solutions for challenges
- Minimum educational requirement of High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of customer service experience (preferably within a call center environment, but not required)
- A willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be able to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment directly to your home router
- Must be able to work full-time based on their assigned shift, with flexibility based on business needs and special circumstances
- You must be 18 years of age or older
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Avío Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
CURO Financial Technologies Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at CURO Financial Technologies Corporation