District HSE / DOT Coordinator
START YOUR APPLICATION
HSE / DOT Coordinator
Summary: Facilitates compliance with the Company-s quality, safety, health, environmental, and DOT programs for the designated District. Supports the development and implementation of a safe work environment by applying HSE knowledge and skills to implement Company programs at the District. This position may have supervisory authority.
- Provide HSE specialist advice, technical, and management support to the designated District.
- Implement the Company-s SMS processes in the designated District.
- Coordinate compliance with the Company-s Drug and Alcohol Testing Program at the designated District.
- Ensure compliance with DOT regulations, specifically those related to drug and alcohol testing and physical examinations.
- Support District Management in activities to foster a positive HSE culture.
- Ensure the designated District activities and operations are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations (local, state, and federal) and CES Standards, SOPs, Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Conduct, lead, and reviews regular inspections/audits both on the jobsite and the facility, ensuring that identified issues are integrated into the business for CAPA (corrective and preventative action).
- Produce daily, quarterly, periodic, annual and other reports, as needed.
- Maintain confidential medical records, reports and files.
- Routinely coordinate with other internal departments and business units to ensure optimal program administration and efficiency.
- Coordinate and work with relevant authorities regarding HSE issues.
- Ensure Company compliance at the designated District with environmental, chemical, waste management, and permit regulations.
- Serve as primary site environmental coordinator with Corporate Environmental Management and external agencies on environmental management issues.
- Ensure all required HSE reporting is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensure all HSE training for the designated District maintains a minimum of 96% compliance (preferably 100%).
COMPETENCIES: Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (Required).
- Bachelor-s degree from an accredited college or university, or Associate-s degree in business, criminal justice or paralegal studies + two years of relevant work experience, or 4 years directly related experience with a drug and alcohol testing program. (Preferred).
- Experience with coiled tubing, snubbing, nitrogen, fracturing, acidizing and pressure pumping preferred.
- Must have completed all aspects of District HSE Coordinate I job requirements or equivalent experience including all mandatory training.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous experience in oil and gas services industry preferred.
- Advanced public speaking and presentation skills; must be able to clearly communicate ideas and information throughout all levels in the organization in English.
- Must be able to use Windows-based personal computers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (email, calendar, tasks).
- Must be able to use corporate HRIS and Financial Systems software.
- AHA Certified CPR / First Aid / AED instructor preferred
- OSHA 10 Hour and 30 Hour General Industry and 10 Hour and 30 Hour Construction preferred.
- Familiar and able to analyze and interpret OSHA, DOT, BOEM/BSEE, NCR, EPA and other related Code of Federal Regulations (CFR sections).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain Federal DOT regulations.
- Must able to speak, read and write English well enough to communicate Federal regulations and test results to English-only speakers.
- Must have or obtain DER Certification within 60 days of hire.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills and advanced presentation skills required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (email, calendar, tasks).