Event Graphic Designer
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a creative, ambitious and motivated Event Graphic Designer to create engaging, unique and memorable artwork and graphics for our company and clients.
As an Event Graphic Designer at Cube Group Events, you can expect a professional but friendly environment, expectations management is a key practice in everything we do, and of course, all the coffee you can drink.
If you consider yourself a creative, passionate designer, and enjoy the thrill of knowing you solved a design problem that led to client satisfaction, this job has your name on it!
What are we NOT looking for? Someone who:
- doesn't go the extra mile to over-achieve client expectations
- doesn’t look for a solution outside of their conventional knowledge
- is not open to feedback and make changes along the design process
What would we expect from you?
Understand and execute the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of event branding, signage, exhibitions, product marketing, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to meet the clients expectations, inspire and attract them, as well as all event attendees and stakeholders.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Contact printing vendors and promo item suppliers for quotes and process purchase orders
- Manage and design landing pages and email marketing accounts.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Study and research latest design trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
When completing this application, please include link of Professional Digital Portfolio in the provided field.
CUBE Group Events
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?