Schedule: 6:00am – 2:45pm
Will include, but not be limited to:
· Inspects incoming materials by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating rejections of unacceptable items.
· Inspects in-process production by confirming product meets applicable drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections.
· Inspects finished products by confirming product meets drawings and specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; documenting and communicating required corrections and ensuring defective product is not delivered to the customer.
· Documents inspection results by completing inspection reports and checklists; documenting corrective action requests; inputting data into corrective action database.
· Keeps inspection and measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; and notifying management when repairs are necessary.
· Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
· Minimum of two years Quality Assurance Inspection experience in a fabrication/manufacturing environment.
· Experience in Switchgear, Relay Panel, or Control Build manufacturing is a major plus.
· Ability to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
· Good written and oral communication skills required.
· Ability to handle multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail with the task at hand.
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must. Experience with AutoCad is a plus.