Crown Technical Systems is a rapidly expanding company in the ever growing electrical power industry. Our main facility is located in Fontana, CA; we have a facility in the City of Vaughn, Ontario, Canada and Garland, Texas. We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of arc-resistant and non-arc, medium voltage metal clad switchgear, control buildings and enclosures, protective relay panels and more. We are looking for experienced and dedicated individuals with the desire to take on new challenges, assist in developing our product lines and grow with our company. We are offering stability, growth potential, competitive wages, and the chance to be a part of exciting new and cutting edge projects that adds to the power infrastructure of America and Canada with concurrent benefit to communities across both countries.
Job Title: Building Wireman
Address: 2350 Crist Road Suite 1300, Garland, TX 75040
1st shift hours:
Monday through Friday: 6:00 am-2:45 pm
(Subject to change at company’s discretion)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Ability to read blue prints, make dimensional calculations and have a good overall sense of drawing requirements.
• Ability to read cable schedules and wiring diagrams
• Understanding of reading blue prints in coordination with a bill of material.
• Ability to bend conduit and run wire/cable.
• Ability to use a variety of hand, air, and electric tools.
• Must be very mechanically inclined and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
• A minimum of 2 years substantial experience in Production Wiring.
• Experience in a related field to the Utility/Power Industry is a plus.
•Strong Mechanical aptitude.
•Construction experience is a plus.
•Be able to work well with others and maintain a professional environment.
•Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining exceptional attention to detail must have excellent communication skills.