- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Systems Engineer to work for an IT firm in Falls Church, VA.
Salary: $145K plus Benefits
What We Offer:
- Consistent schedules, plus overtime as needed!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Safety First!
Seeking a Systems Engineer, a solutions architect able to work with a team of systems engineers and administrators to design, decide, implement, operate and maintain and provide cybersecurity for large hardware and virtualized infrastructure. Work closely with team to obtain architect solutions, execute on deliverables and provide solutions for the entire technical program and the customers. This is a true engineering position requiring knowledge of the engineering lifecycle (requirements, research, analysis, design, testing, and implementation).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related Engineering discipline. Information Systems and Technology degree is acceptable if accompanied by relevant work experience. Master's degree would be preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive IT experience
- Experience determining requirements, conducting research, designing, testing and implementing hardware and software solutions for data center and virtual infrastructure technologies.
- Strong experience with
- VMware, ESXI and vSphere. Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2019 Deployment and Administration,
- Microsoft Windows 10 Deployment and Administration, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Key Management Service (KMS. Active Directory, Data center networking fundamentals, Data center storage fundamentals (SAN and NA S protocols)
- Experience virtualizing enterprise applications: Active Directory, MS SQL, RHEL, MS, SharePoint, etc.
- Meeting all Cybersecurity and Information Assurance requirements
- Knowledge in applying security configurations (DISA STIG/SRGs to system hardware and software)
- Must have active DoD Secret Clearance
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
CTR CorporationWhy Work Here?
We offer health and dental insurance along with other benefits. We are proud to be a military friendly hiring organization.
CTR group is a full service employment & recruiting firm, matching the strengths and skills of thousands of candidates with employers. http://jobs.ctrc.com
AddressFalls Church, VA