Systems Engineer I, II, III or Senior - Autonomous Vehicles
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTR Group is seeking a SYSTEMS ENGINEER - AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES for an AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING Company in Newport News, VA.
SALARY RANGE: $75K - $100K or higher
What We Offer:
· Excellent Salary Range
· Generous Relocation Assistance
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· 401K Plan with Company Match
Comprehensive Benefits Package: major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Will research, design, develop and validate mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic hardware and related control logic for heavy equipment. Seeking a Systems Engineer I, II, III, or IV (Senior) for staff augmentation in support of R&D projects to include autonomy and assistance systems. The individual must have Simulink skills/competency and be familiar with model-based software development and deployment. Domain (e.g. heavy truck, vehicle autonomy, assistance systems) expertise is preferred but not required. Remote work is allowed.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering
- 4 years of System Engineering experience in an Engineering environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of fundamentals of robotics and/or autonomous systems
- Industrial hydraulics knowledge
- Knowledge of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems
- Able to create mathematical models for mechanical, hydraulic, and basic electrical systems
- Able to create schematics for system operation and design
- Knowledge of system modeling techniques and Matlab/Simulink
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel nationally and domestically 20% of the time
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to obtain passport
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
CTR CorporationWhy Work Here?
We offer health and dental insurance along with other benefits. We are proud to be a military friendly hiring organization.
CTR group is a full service employment & recruiting firm, matching the strengths and skills of thousands of candidates with employers. http://jobs.ctrc.com
AddressNewport News, VA