Sr. Product Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTR Group is seeking a Sr. Product Manager for a Global Manufacturer throughout the Newport News, VA area.. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
·Outstanding Career opportunity!
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance is offered.
The Sr. Product Manager for Heavy Equipment will be responsible for researching, defining and administering the market and internal stakeholder requirements to ensure steady evolution of existing products throughout the product life cycle. In addition, the role will also research and define the international market requirements in order to pursue innovative product solutions for the future.
- Bachelor's degree in in an Engineering or business related discipline and 10 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated Sales and/or Project Management experience
- Thorough technical knowledge and understanding of Heavy Truck Technologies
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of the heavy equipment industry
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Able to maintain an international, intercompany network with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Able to maintain a network of cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Ability to travel nationally and domestically 25% of the time
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to obtain passport
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
CTR CorporationWhy Work Here?
We offer health and dental insurance along with other benefits. We are proud to be a military friendly hiring organization.
CTR group is a full service employment & recruiting firm, matching the strengths and skills of thousands of candidates with employers. http://jobs.ctrc.com
AddressNewport News, VA