MAINTENANCE MECHANICS (2 OPENINGS)
1st Shift Position
Immediate Openings in Brooklyn, NY
The Maintenance Mechanics will be responsible for maintaining factory equipment and facilities. Responsible for diagnosing equipment malfunction, troubleshooting equipment problems, repairing equipment and testing equipment. Responsible for performing preventive maintenance to ensure equipment is in optimal operations.
· Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and maintain conveyor systems, motors, and various production equipment.
· Perform mechanical and electrical repairs of industrial equipment and facilities.
· Utilize test equipment to diagnose equipment malfunctions.
· Previous 2 years of work experience in industrial equipment maintenance.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Previous experience troubleshooting equipment problems including extensive conveyor experience.
· Excellent work ethics, ability to show up for work on time and on a regular schedule. Great work attitude. Ability to work overtime.