MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN 2: Resort Community
A TEMP-HIRE POSITION
PAY RATE: $14.89 per Hour
Must be willing / able to work variable shifts and every weekend (Will have 2 day off during the week)
Assist Maintenance Team with maintaining vacation resort community. Fix minor plumbing such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, incl. cleaning and lubrication. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicate with guests to resolve maintenance issues. HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting.
Change out dishwashers, toilets. Perform light caulking, painting, light drywall work. Report any maintenance problems, or safety hazards.
- Prior Apartment Maintenance experience ideal
- Experience changing out dishwashers, toilets
- Experience with caulking, painting, and light drywall work
- Must be willing / able to work every weekend
- HVAC experience required
- Must be EPA certified
- Good Customer Service skills
- Good driving record (will be operating golf cart)
- Valid driver's license