Electrical Engineer - Automotive Manufacturing
CTR Corporation Newport News, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INDUSTRY: AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING
LOCATION: NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Direct Hire Opportunity!
Great Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Vacation, etc.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer Level 2, 3 or Senior, who will research, develop, design and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy equipment. The Engineer will collaborate with various departments within the global manufacturing company.
- Depending on the Level: Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering and 5-6 years of electrical experience in engineering environment OR B.S.E.E. or B.S.E.E.T. and 2 years of electrical experience in engineering environment OR Master of Science degree and 4 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in the latest schematic drawing software
- Ability to understand costs of assemblies and recommend cost reduction design
- Basic knowledge of heavy equipment operation and actual field experience
- Technical writing proficiency
- Ability to engage in technical discussions with internal and external groups
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to compile information for design reviews
EOE M/F Vet
CTR CorporationWhy Work Here?
We offer health and dental insurance along with other benefits. We are proud to be a military friendly hiring organization.
CTR group is a full service employment & recruiting firm, matching the strengths and skills of thousands of candidates with employers. http://jobs.ctrc.com
AddressNewport News, VA