ELECTRICAL DRIVE ENGINEER - Level 3
A DIRECT-HIRE POSITION with Outstanding Benefits.
LOCATION: NEWPORT NEWS, VA
SALARY RANGE: $80K - $105K
Relocation Assistance is Available.
Research, develop and test AC/DC drive system components and software on heavy equipment. Will research, develop and test control system components and software for use in heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent and 4 years of control engineering or equivalent experience in an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of software programming tools such as CoDeSys, C++, etc
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools needed to verify software stability and function
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as RS232, CanOpen, J1939, etc.
- Knowledge of control logic such as PID, Open loop control, etc.
- Knowledge of BaaN system related to truck BOM structure and inventory control
- Familiarity with advanced mathematical concepts such as algebra, probability and statistical inference, solid geometry and trigonometry.
EOEOE M/F vet