Full Stack Developer (J2EE, NodeJS, Angular & React JS)
CTP Consulting San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 26 days ago
Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: 1 Front St, San Francisco (remote for now) - Local to California only.
Duration: 6+ month contract
- J2EE (3 years experience), Microservices Architecture, Node.JS (2 years experience), React (3 years experience), OpenShift, Docker
The Digital Technology Full Stack Developer is focused on executing of the Digital Channels strategy and roadmap in close partnership with Digital Channel leadership. The Developer will create and support an integrated financial service experience incorporating banking, brokerage, wealth management and trust.
As a Digital Technology Full Stack Developer, you'll be responsible for developing responsive web application & mobile app leveraging Angular/React JS framework. In depth knowledge and expertise with Java/J2EE development best practices, Angular & React JS framework API and services, spring framework, Node JS Micro Services, Openshift, Github, portal standards and technologies such as HTML5, JQuery, Angular and Rich UI libraries will be necessary to succeed in this role.
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Developer:
- Establish and maintain strong business partnership with the Digital Channel team by listening and understanding business needs.
- Provide integrated solutions across internal systems as well as external 3rd party hosted systems.
- Keep up-to-date on new technology, standards, protocols and tools in areas relevant to rapid changing digital environment.
- Responsible for web application design, enhancements, configuration, development and deployment activities.
- Design, Write and Test solid code within a web application using NodeJS, React JS, React JS and Micro Services
- Operate effectively in a continuous Build and Deploy environment with responsibility for setup, configuration, production deployments and validation, including cloud-based web applications.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Work with the business and IT team to understand business problems and to design, implement, and deliver an appropriate solution using Agile methodology across the larger program.
- Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
- Work independently to implement solutions on multiple platform (DEV, QA, UAT, PROD).
- 3+ or more years professional experience in software development, specifically with developing mobile ready websites using responsive web design frameworks.
- Strong communication skills with ability to understand business requirements.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline.
- Requires 3+ years React libraries, Node JS base Micro Service development and depth of knowledge with Web Development, Github, Jenkins, CICD, Splunk, OpenShift and Docker environments.
- Working experience on SSO & Customization per requirement, with integrating multiple systems and end-to-end system validation.
- Experience in implementing web security features, designing visually-appealing and user-friendly portal applications.
- Working knowledge of Identity Management and Content management System Integration is desired.
- Working knowledge of Amazon cloud and Web Application setup on cloud.
- Experience on writing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Experience working with vendors to deliver integrated solutions to external clients (integration across a mix of internal and external 3rd party systems).
As a leading provider of IT staffing and consulting services, Clarity Technology Partners connects innovative companies with leading IT and creative talent. With an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and an organic network of top-tier talent, Clarity Technology Partners is dedicated to creating the kind of relationships that generate results.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CTP Consulting