Operational Technology Manager
CTM Roseland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oversee operations processes specifically for the MTravel, Allure and Affiliate operations. Designs, implements, and oversees compliance to company and client-specific standard operation procedures. Implements continuous process improvement throughout the operation.
Primary Job Functions
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by managing customer service levels related to telephone, quality, and productivity and by providing value added solutions and recommendations.
- Works with account management to manage customer relationships and deliver on contractual obligations
- Guide Mid Office team on scripts/Finisher and processes to constantly create a seamless experience for the booking agent
- Ensures proper HR and company processes and policies are followed.
- Effectively manages and controls expenses, sets and monitors performance to budget.
- Manages change through the development, support, and/or coordination of new process / procedures.
- Delivers results in all budgetary and goal areas.
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist with GDS Migration to Sabre
- Assist with Support on MTravel Fares Desk
- Monitor Queues
- Knowledge of process analysis.
- Effective organizational and time management skills and follow-through on goals, plans, and projects
- Exhibits excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility.
- Demonstrates personal and organizational integrity.
- Ability to work independently exercising discretion and judgment.
- Ability to embrace diversity.
- Ability to manage client relationships related to operational objectives.
- Ability to work with various internal departments to troubleshoot and map complete processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to create and execute project plans.
- Minimum of ten (10) years operational travel experience.
- Solid Mid/Back office Expertise and provide programming direction as needed
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and email software, Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Knowledge of specified reservation system(s). Sabre & Apollo
- Thorough knowledge of travel agency operations
- Project Management Basics
- Extensive knowledge of Sabre Profiles and Templates
- Able to train on CTM proprietary tool Finisher
- Able to train on CTM integrated 3rd party tools
- The ability to Implement all CTM tools including CTM Portal and Lightning.
- Knowledge of how use scripts and analyze for optimization
ConstructionView all jobs at CTM