IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is seeking a Full Time IT System Administrator to work in our Centennial/Corporate office. The primary function of this position will be to assist in the deployment and management of software and hardware systems.
To succeed in this role, you should be a self-starter who is willing to work through deployment and troubleshooting of hardware and software, utilizing all available resources prior to escalation.
· Assist in the implementation of new hardware and software
· Work with technical and non-technical staff to determine how to best implement solutions
· Help Maintain Server and Networking Environment
· Function as Tier 2 Help Desk support
· Conduct troubleshooting
· Troubleshoot cloud and virtual environments
· Record technical issues and solutions in logs
· Assist in IT Security related tasks
· Report staff feedback and potential product requests
· Assist in VoIP implementation and troubleshooting
· Install and deploy physical server and networking equipment
· Proven work experience as a System Administrator
· Hands-on experience with Windows 10, Windows Server, iOS Android OS environments
· Working knowledge of networking systems
· Knowledge of security practices and anti-virus programs
· Ability to perform troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
· Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
· A self-start, can do attitude
· Bachelor’s in Computer related field or education in progress/equivalent experience/certifications
System Administrators are paid between $22.00 and $28.00 per hour. Our offer will be based upon individuals experience and qualifications. Our full-time employees enjoy paid vacation and paid sick time as well as a generous benefits package which includes medical, life and long term disability insurances. Voluntary benefits options include dental, vision, critical illness, accident, supplemental life, short term disability, a flexible spending account and a health savings account. Retirement benefits include a 401K and profit sharing plan.
As leaders in the industry, CTL|Thompson employs only those with technical excellence and professionalism. Individuals exhibiting these qualities are attracted to CTL|Thompson by the potential for professional growth and advancement within our organization, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders.
CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/veterans/disabled.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1. Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
2. Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
3. A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
4. Satisfactory completion of a background investigation, for which the required notice and consent forms will be included with any employment offer.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY:
Please note that CTL|Thompson, Inc. will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee in the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement. In the event that a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CTL Thompson, Inc. explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CTL Thompson, Inc.
CTL Thompson, Inc.
7306 S. ALTON WAYCentennial, CO