CTL|Thompson, Inc. is seeking a qualified Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for full-time employment in our Glenwood Springs location.
Ideal candidates for this administrative position must be detail oriented, well-organized, experienced with computers and have professional telephone skills. Must have skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. In addition, this position requires a dependable individual with the ability to interact well with others. Previous experience with a professional firm is a plus.
To be considered, applicants must have excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor and a strong work ethic. Hours are generally 40 hours per week and generally occur from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Project Setups (Microsoft Excel)
· Assist with Proposals, Letters and Reports (Microsoft Word)
· Communication with clients by phone and email
· Assist with filing and archiving
· Data entry
· Distribution of field reports (Agile software)
· Miscellaneous office administration tasks
As leaders in the industry, CTL|Thompson employs only those with technical excellence and professionalism. Individuals exhibiting these qualities are attracted to CTL|Thompson by the potential for professional growth and advancement within the organization, and the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders.
Our full-time employees enjoy competitive pay and a generous benefits package which includes medical, life and long term disability insurances. Voluntary benefits options include dental, vision, supplemental life, short term disability, a flexible spending account and others. Retirement benefits include a 401K and profit sharing plan. CTL|Thompson, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/ veterans/disabled.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon:
1. Verification of your right to work in the United States, as demonstrated by your completion of the I-9 form upon hire and your submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the I-9 form) verifying your identity and work authorization within three days of starting employment.
2. Satisfactory completion of a drug test from a laboratory certified by Colorado and chosen (and paid for) by CTL|Thompson. The laboratory will collect and test the drug test samples, for which the required notice will be included with any employment offer and for which the required consent forms will be provided by the laboratory.
3. A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with the company automobile insurance policy guidelines.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY:
CTL Thompson, Inc.