CTL Aerospace is a full service NADCAP certified composite-manufacturing company providing services to the major aerospace and governmental organizations since 1946. CTL specializes in the manufacturing of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Structures.
We are seeking talented professionals to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment as a Fabricator or a Production worker at our northern Cincinnati, Ohio location (less than 30 minutes from Dayton and/or northern Kentucky).
- Read and understand manufacturing plans.
- Assemble hardware per plan.
- Obtain appropriate materials per plan and maintain the documentation throughout the process.
- Perform visual inspection of hardware per plan.
- Vacuum bag parts per plan.
- Prepare parts for shipping.
- Clean molds and tools per plan.
- Ability to use pneumatic tools such as hand grinder, pencil grinder, DA sander and drills.
- Ability to use inspection equipment such as dial calipers, thickness gage, micrometers and scales.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work in a manufacturing environment, able to stand for long periods of time and good communication skills.
HS Diploma or equivalent
US Citizen or Green Card Holder
CTL Aerospace will provide a pay rate commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.ctlaerospace.com.
To be considered please e-mail or fax your resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resource Department
CTL Aerospace is an EEO/M/F/Disability/Vet and Drug Free Employer
Veteran Owned Small Business