Software Engineering Associate Manager
CTIS, Inc. Reston, VA
- Expired: July 27, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software Engineering Associate Manager - Mid Java Developer
Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Scala Programming Language - P3 - Advanced
- Java Programming language - P3 - Advanced
- OpenShift - P2 - Proficient
- Application Design Patterns - P2 - Proficient
- NoSQL DB experience - P2 - Proficient
- API development experience - P2 - Proficient
All candidates should have:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area - travel will not be reimbursed.
- Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3 of your Subcontract Agreement prior to start of work.
TechnologyView all jobs at CTIS, Inc.