CTIS, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Expired: May 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary - The Contract Manager manages all aspects of the company's contracts and proposal preparation/submission efforts for material and service requirements/contracts. The Senior Contracts Administrator shall perform the following responsibilities:
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Process contract modifications for signatures and return to customers/suppliers/partners.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure, Conflict of Interest, and/or Teaming Agreements utilizing standard company formats.
- Filing of contract and proposal records.
- Reviewing files and preparing contract briefs.
- Assist with assembly of proposals, when necessary including reviewing of FAR clauses in government proposals.
- Prepare subcontractor/consultant Purchase Orders, Agreements, and Task Orders.
- Enter new contract agreements and/or modifications to same into databases, and prepare reports utilizing database information.
- Must be flexible in dealing with priorities, which change frequently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail, including follow-up.
- Recent excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel mandatory.
- Knowledge of Access a plus. Knowledge of the FAR/DFAR and contracts types required.
-Review and evaluate requests for proposal or changes to contracts.
-Suggest alternative approaches to mitigate risk including revisions to contractual language and proposal pricing strategies.
-Work directly with the capture management team to develop the proposal response (management and cost supporting information), review with senior management, and obtain necessary approvals.
-Establish working relationships with customers and internal company functional groups.
-Coordinate and interface with internal Contract and Program Management personnel, and Customer personnel on matters of a business and contractual nature, such as monitoring payment milestones, addressing performance and/or funding issues.
-Maintain contractual documentation and file set-up information.
-Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
-Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
-Processing and administering contract modifications
Qualifications Required (Skills)
-Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent.
-10+ years of related work experience.
-Broad knowledge of U.S. Federal Acquisition Regulations to include the DFAR.
-Broad knowledge of different contract, solicitation and agreement types to include FFP, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, ID/IQ, BAAs, Teaming Agreements and Proprietary Information Agreements.
-Direct responsibility for the administration of contracts in support of U.S. Department of Defense and Civilian agency programs.
-Broad knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition terms and principles relating to for example Limitation of cost/Funds, Government Property Management, and Data Rights.
-Direct responsibility for the preparation and submittal of proposals to include review of U.S. Government solicitations to ensure company compliance, preparation of certifications, development of proposal pricing/costing, and directly interfacing with U.S. Government counterparts.
-Excellent analytical and communication skills.
-Working experience with Microsoft Excel.
General Education/Years of Experience
BS or equivalent; min 10 years related experience w/supervision vs experience
Equivalent combination of knowledge and specialized experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree
LegalView all jobs at CTIS, Inc.