- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
CTI Partners Consulting is looking for a team member to join the BI Practice. Preference local candidates in the San Juan, PR area, however, we welcome talent from anywhere in Puerto Rico. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of relevant professional experience, and the following qualifications:
• Eliciting details business rules from customers for data and business process transformation and calculations
• Documentation with developers of current data manipulation, transformation, and storage being done and desired future state.
• Ability to assist with multi-company mapping to a single set of valid values
• Need to translate between architects/developers and business languages
• Able to extract business rules from interviews with business and technical personnel
• Understand data flows between systems and document as necessary
• Identify process gaps and collaborate on remediation strategies.
• Documentation along with architects into Visio diagrams.
SQL writing/Database Skills
• Use SQL skills to learn about data to relate to business scenarios
• Use SQL skills to analyze data for resolution of questions from the business on potential data integrity issues.
• Database design
• ETL (Extract Transform and Load) of data into the various warehouses and persisted data structures.
• Dimensional models and dimensional modeling
• Legacy architecture reverses engineering – will have to open existing architectures and use the code and job flow to reverse engineer the jobs without the benefit of existing documentation.
• Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack including SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
• Augmenting existing catalog of reports from current SSRS to SSRS 2016
• Implementation of code that follows best practices. Vision for extensibility within a design for future enhancements and support.
• Code tuning: Ability to review code and make changes to enhance the efficiency of the code through deep SQL knowledge. Monitor ETL applications for performance and improvement opportunities.
• Proficiency in code security via tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Understanding PHI and secure data.
• Code documentation: Expected to document all designs both in external documentation and within the code itself.
• Communication with data architects, business analysts, solution architects, and customers.
Solution Development and Delivery
a. Provides technical expertise for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from the definition phase through implementation.
b. Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
c. Reviews work of technical and/or development team.
d. Easily recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
e. Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
f. Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
a. Facilitates technical team and client meetings effectively.
b. Holds regular status meetings with project teams and Data Architect.
c. Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
d. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
e. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
a. Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
b. Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
c. Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
d. Participates in the process of innovative change effectively.
e. Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
a. Facilitates effective team interaction.
b. Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
c. Effectively collaborates with each team member to his/her fullest potential.
a. Manages client interaction and expectations regarding project efforts.
b. Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
c. Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
d. Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
e. Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives.
At CTI Partners we have more than merely academic perspectives, but real solutions with proven results. We focus on industry standards and best practices to minimize risk and create the best speed to value.
At CTI Partners we know that in business what really matters is the time to execute the solution. We can help: IT Strategy, Business Processes and Cost Optimization.
CTI Partners Consulting
CTI Partners Consulting is a US based, premiere business process and technology consulting Firm with global reach. At CTI Partners we have more than merely academic perspectives, but real solutions with proven results. We focus on industry standards and best practices to minimize risk and create the best speed to value. At CTI Partners we know that in business what really matters is the time to execute the solution. We can help: IT Strategy, Business Processes and Cost Optimization.
AddressPuerto Real, PR
TechnologyView all jobs at CTI Partners Consulting