Office Administrator - Starting at $16 - $18/hour
- $16 to $18 Hourly
CTI, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Office Administrator to join our team in Benson/Curtiss, AZ.
CTI, Inc. is a thriving local company specializing in the transportation industry, and we are currently seeking a highly motivated Office Administrator to join our team in Benson/Curtiss, AZ.
As the Office Administrator, you will play a crucial role in handling various administrative tasks while supporting the terminal manager and ensuring the smooth operation of the office. Your strong communication and ability to multitask, will be essential in providing the highest level of service to our team and customers.
Workweek Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Starting Pay: $16 - $18/hour (DOE)
Office Administrator Location: Benson/Curtiss/St David area
- Full time position with occasional travel for meetings/trainings
- Minimum one (1) year administrative experience, preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- 40 wpm typing; regular use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, preferred
- Transportation experience, preferred
- Competitive weekly pay
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday pay
- Health benefits
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Act as liaison between corporate accounting and employees for accounting matters, such as check requests, travel and mileage reimbursement, payroll documentation
- Positive and strong communication/customer service skills; a strong work ethic, with exceptional attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Coordinate and notify employees for drug and alcohol testing in compliance with company policy, as needed
- Answer phones for manager and department; take messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department
- Establish, develop, maintain and update filing system for the manager and the department. Retrieve information from files when needed
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Maintain records and files; data entry and forms processing
- May explain policies and procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain accuracy while developing general correspondences and memos; proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout
- Occasional weekend hours for special projects or required meetings
- Maintain cleanliness of office, restroom and driver lounge
- Other reasonable duties as assigned; special projects as assigned
- Equip and maintain office supplies
- Work under minimal supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of the physical demands that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this position.
This position requires the ability to frequently sit, use hands and fingers, reach with arms and hands, grip, speak, hear and see. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds.
- Professional office environment with standard office equipment
- Occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts and chemicals
- Moderate noise level, occasionally loud
CTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CTI promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment and ongoing random testing. Company policy could disqualify an applicant who has certain criminal history from employment in particular positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources office.
CTI, Inc.Saint David, AZ
BusinessView All CTI, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.