CDL Driver (HAZMAT) - Earn up to $95k + $2k Sign-on Bonus + Local & Regional! (Safford, AZ)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now hiring Class A CDL HAZMAT Drivers!
Hourly Pay + Bonuses = APPLY NOW..$$
Projected earnings up to $95k
$2000 Sign-On Bonus
$500 Quarterly Safety Bonus
Differential Pay - night, weekend & 6th day
Local & Regional Loads = More home time!
HAZMAT & TANK endorsements required
CTI, Inc. is hiring Class A HAZMAT CDL Drivers for our Safford, AZ terminal.
This position requires drivers to load, transport, and deliver products, including sulfuric acid and ammonium nitrate products in pneumatic and tanker trailers to various mines and aggregate sites throughout Arizona and New Mexico. Drivers are typically home daily and run local and regional routes.
Drivers are responsible for completing thorough pre-and post-trip inspections. This position may require wearing PPE (personal protective equipment), lifting up to 70 pounds, climbing, and working in elevated locations.
We operate 24/7/365. Work schedules vary, depending on business needs. Load assignments are given based on hours of service available. Commodities vary by the terminal. Tractors are dedicated, trailers are shared and slip-seating may be expected.
CDL Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid Class A CDL
- HAZMAT & Tank endorsements required; Double/Triple preferred
- Minimum 23 Years of age
- 1-year experience operating a combination vehicle. Less experience will be considered on an individual basis and may require an extended training period.
- Valid DOT Physical
- No more than 2 moving violations within the previous 3 years
- Ability to pass a satisfactory road test
- Ability to pass a controlled substance test at pre-employment
- Local and Regional routes
- Relocation reimbursement, if eligible
- Weekly pay
- Quarterly Safety BONUS
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability benefits
- Wellness program
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Physical Requirements:
- CDL driver must be qualified to operate a combination vehicle as a driver in compliance with FMCSA
- Ability to operate a manual 10-speed configuration
- Must be able to be insured under the company’s vehicle insurance policy
- Understand and comply with organizational policies and procedures and all applicable local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- Must be available for work when hours are available, according to FMCSA’s hours of service regulations
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules; occasionally staying overnight with short notice
- Proficient in performing tasks in rapid succession, handling stressful situations, making quick decisions, and reacting
- Ability to crawl on hands and knees to open and close bottom hatches on the underside of the trailer
- Occasionally lift, carry, pull, push and/or move up to 70 pounds
- Requires constant climbing of stairs and/or ladders, working at elevations of 14 feet above the ground
- The ability to sit, drive, shift gears and stay awake for long periods of time
CDL Driver Job description is available upon request. This is a safety-sensitive position.
CTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CTI promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment and ongoing random testing. Company policy could disqualify an applicant who has certain criminal history from employment in particular positions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources office.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at CTI, Inc.