SOARIAN FINANCIALS ANALYST
8 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Soarian Financials Support Analyst for a remote support opportunity.
After an initial Knowledge Transfer period of 2 weeks, work will be performed remotely. Knowledge Transfer will take place at the client site in Buffalo, NY.
Job responsibilities will include:
* Provide primary Support Services for Soarian Patient Access and Scheduling, Soarian Revenue Management, Billing and EDM
* Maintain the General Ledger as needed to support the billing and AR modules
* Troubleshoot user errors and provide timely and high quality customer service
* Conduct root cause analysis and implement fixes to reduce future errors
* Document issues and solutions
* Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations
* Validate and support systems testing efforts
* Work with client users and functional teams as needed
* Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
* Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
* 5+ years' experience in build and support of Soarian Financials
* Prior experience working remotely to provide support for Soarian Financial modules including Soarian Patient Access, Scheduling, Rev Management, EDM, Reporting
* Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope
* Customer focus and close alignment with the customers' business objectives
* Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge
* Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
* Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
* Take complete ownership for the assigned task and provide timely updates on the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders
* Adherence to the defined standards
* Takes initiative and drives to bring issues to logical conclusion; demonstrate a proactive approach
* Identify, coordinate and communicate issues, requirements and status related to application functionality with other team members and software vendors
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Project Management & Administration
* Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (11 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No