SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
10 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring forSales Support Representatives!
We are seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our sales organization as Sales Support Representatives. The Sales Support Representative is an integral part of the sales organization and provides sales support for retention and development accounts in the Global sector. The Sales Support Representative is expected to problem solve and self-start while managing a variety of requests and tasks.
-1-3 years of professional inside sales/sales support experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Resourceful and creative problem solving with superior attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized and work independently to research for solutions
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills are required.
-Se lf-confident and assertive
- Support assigned outside and inside sales representatives in the growth and overall management of assigned territory
- Support presales activities and respond to post sales questions
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve customer experience within assigned territory
- Verify credit limits through Accounts Receivable and support resolution of overdue invoices and credit issues
- Accurately process customer transactions (quotes and sales orders)
- Additional point of contact for customer sales inquiries and requests
- Collaborate with account team to respond to their day-to-day requests
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Customer Support
* Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (13 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No