19 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing Printer Maintenance/Inventory Associates in locations all across the U.S.
These are long hourly contracts positions
Driving is required using your own personal vehicle, Mileage reimbursed.
Motor Vehicle Records check required.
Please apply to the position or email your resume to Xerconrecruiting@ctg.com
Essential job functions:
* Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service
* Provide on-going end user training on equipment
* Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts, this includes changing out toner and toner drums
* Break-fix activities account (can be up to 70% of role)
* Provide IP address support (only with no other network support provided)
* Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
* Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery
* Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
* Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
* Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum: High School diploma or equivalent (GED or High School Equivalency Diploma / HSED)
* Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
* Read, write and follow basic English instructions
* Customer service and communication skills
* Reliable personal vehicle & willingness to use it for work related duties
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Inventory
* Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (11 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time