Desktop Support Analyst
Seattle, Washington, United States
9 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Location:Seattle, WA 98164
Hours: 8AM- 5PM
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd level technical support for the end users regarding issues with hardware and software for desktop and laptop computers, network connectivity from home and office, all types of printers, corporate email, and a multitude of software applications, including but not limited to, all Microsoft Office products.
* Provide senior-level day to day support for the end users in regards to their hardware and software needs and applications
* Assist the end user in a timely resolution of any issues they may have regarding software and or hardware problems
* Document and record procedures for new hardware and software
* Configure, deploy and support Blackberry's, Windows Mobile Devices, Android, and iPhones for all users; work with Configuration Management systems servers such as SCCM & Altiris
* Maintain Universal Computer image and Software Packages; monitor and report on Software/Hardware compliance
* Administer software updates and patch management for desktop environment
Required Skills and Experience:
* B.S. Degree Preferred, A.A.S. Degree Required
* In-depth knowledge interacting with a variety of hardware and software platforms, including Microsoft Windows operating system, device drivers, and associated peripheral
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Ability to configure and troubleshoot email clients such as Microsoft Outlook
* In-depth knowledge of Active Directory administration
* Good communication skills (written and verbal)
* No third party resumes will be accepted
* Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
* All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
* Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
* CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations toCaitlin.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Data Science & Analysis
* Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (13 years)
* Work Remote: No
* Travel: No