BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
23 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring a Business Development Manager for our client in Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are excited about Power Systems and have a proactive and highly energized results oriented passion for driving ISV ecosystem business development we want to talk to you.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for building strategic relationships with our Tier 1 ISV partners. He/she will drive commitment for an ongoing roadmap for POWER, be able to clearly articulate and lay out the value of the partnership with a key focus on how we jointly execute & monetize. They will identify and drive opportunities to modernize ISV applications including extending their capability to cloud and AI. They will also enable our offering management, sales and marketing teams to engage effectively with these partners to insert ISVs into go-to-market programs where applicable and identify ways to deliver high levels of client engagement and value to generate revenue for Cognitive Systems and our ISV partners.
The Business Development Manager, reports to the Director of Ecosystem and Alliances
The ideal candidate will possess a business and software background. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, the software ecosystem and industry trends to enable him/her to build strong relationships with target ISVs, identify ways to deliver high levels of client engagement and value, and generate revenue for Cognitive Systems and our ISV partners.
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
* Serve as a key member of the Business Development team to grow the POWER Systems.
* Work closely with POWER Systems leadership / offering management to identify key and emerging ISV partners inline with the brand strategy and revenue and profit commitments
* Develop strong collaborative relationships with target ISV partners to drive joint revenue
* Build the business case for each partnership articulating the value of the partnership and what each party brings to the table
* Drive teaming between POWER Systems offering management, sales and market with ISV partner counterparts to deliver joint go-to-market program
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience working with and through a highly matrixed and global organization
* Ability to work effectively in external organizations
* Strong negotiation skills
* Experience creating business cases and partnership value
* Proficiency working with Offering / Production Management and Sales teams
* Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
* Existing network of ISVs, preferred.
* MBA highly desired
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
* Job Function: Business Analysis
* Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time