CTDI is seeking an individual who has stellar leadership capabilities to fill our open Production Supervisor position (hourly). This operations team member will oversee their designated area and be responsible to the production as laid out by management staff. They will be asked to be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Supervise production and technical activity of production lines.
- Monitor departmental performance metrics to insure production requirements are met.
- Provide first level of support for any escalated issue during work shift.
- Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required as well provide positive reinforcement and encouragement when performance is on target.
- Complete employee attendance and payroll requirements.
- Prepare and administer daily performance feedback and reporting as required.
- Proven technical aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- The ability to interact with and coach team members to production goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good PC skills with experience in Word and Excel applications.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
- 2-5+ years leadership experience required, preferably in a high volume production environment.
- Technical degree or certification preferred.