Technical Writer - 991939
- Posted: over a month ago
Computer Technologies Consultants (CTC) is seeking a Technical Writer to support our clients team in Rockville, MD.
With offices in Washington DC and San Diego, CA, CTC is a leading technology company providing lifecycle IT, data analytics, cloud managed hosting services, agile software development, DevOps, Test Automation, Cyber Security, and infrastructure solutions. Additionally, we provide Professional Talent Acquisition Services as we proudly support the unique needs of U.S. Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian agencies as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Got the Government Contractor Blues? Looking for a company that cares and goes beyond just filling another contract billet? Well look no further! Experience this family-oriented company who takes pride in you and will help you grow where your passions lie. Holding many Defense & Federal government contracts around the globe, with our client you have the opportunity to take on new and evolving challenges, aim beyond what you think you are capable of and work in collaborative, dynamic, and high-tempo environments. Our clients employees are their most valued asset and they invest in their people because they are in it for the long term. They are committed to your success and well-being and offer competitive benefits packages, salaries, bonus/award programs, and a high potential for professional growth and job opportunities world-wide.
Why Should You Be Interested?
- 100% remote role/position
- Direct hire full-time position
- Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits
- Mid-size company with room for growth
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Location: Rockville, MD
The candidate will manage the overall proposal writing, editing, formatting, and production of the Systems Plus Proposal Center. In addition, the candidate will review RFPs and RFIs, create compliance matrices, request supplies, collect proposal information, build document, add call outs and graphics, edit for grammar, simplicity, and clarity, and prepare resumes. In addition, the candidate should help design, build and maintain a centralized knowledgebase. Participation in mandatory corporate activity meetings by Systems Plus management such as business development meetings, training sessions, corporate social functions and any other meetings designated as required.
Required Years of Experience (min):
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or 5 years of related experience
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, MS Project, and Visio.
- The selected incumbent must possess good oral and written communications skills and the ability to prepare clear, well-written documents.
- The candidate must possess knowledge of template creation and working with various file formats.
- Participate in the establishment of style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations.
- Work with other staff as necessary to fulfill these duties.
EducationView all jobs at CTC